What is Endopeel?
Recently, the use of ENDOPEEL is in Europe and America has been established in regional locations, with the face and neck region becoming increasingly important. The active ingredient of Endopeel is carbolic acid, which reduces the sagging and wrinkles due to the tension it creates on the skin by providing the patented muscle tension. The raw material endopeel, which consists of low chemical weight carbolic acid and peanuts and the resulting esterified fatty acids, is rapidly eliminated after injection. 95% of carbolic acid is excreted in the urine within 24 hours. Peanut oil acts as a buffer for spreading and vacuolization. Endopeel stays in muscle for 3 weeks. It's a peel. So the effect of peeling injection starts from the inside and proceeds to the outside. This clear facial rejuvenated skin regenerates and acquires a firm, radiant complexion. No filling effect. Endopeel effect is 8-10 months.
What is the effect of Endopeel?
- Endopeel increases the tension of the muscle into which it is injected, while there is no decrease in the contractile activity of the muscle.
- Endopeel improves the tension of the muscle and improves sagging and provides the stretching of the skin just above it and provides the removal of wrinkles.
- Endopeel is applied to stretch the skin in each region.
- It is used for fast and effective correction of bad-looking, bag-like low-throat platisma bands and to improve the physical quality of the skin.
- It helps to remove vertical cigarette lines caused by hyperactivity of muscles on the lip.
- Endopeel technique is the most appropriate place to obtain long lasting effect muscles.
- Endopeel with face and neck tension for 8-10 months.
- Endopeel supports the injection of Botulinum toxin applied to the forehead and around the eyes by making the stretching effect without paralyzing the muscles in the middle and lower parts of the face. In this way, the upper part of the face is enlightened, while the middle and lower face are stretched and rejuvenated to adapt to this situation.
How is Endopeel Applied?
It is used by injecting into the muscle tissue of the desired area to remove sagging or wrinkles. Endopeel has no burning or painful effect on muscle. Local anesthesia creams are used to reduce the pain caused by injection in order to make the injection comfortable. Depending on the width of the region to be applied, the total processing time, depending on the width of the region, takes around 15-30 minutes.
Which Areas Does It Apply To?
Basic Effects of Endopeel
- Lifting effect that lifts muscle mass
- Volumetric skin firming effect
- Deep cleansing and ironing effect on the skin
- Improved skin quality
- Pores tightening
What Should Be Considered After Endopeel?
- Conditions that create heat such as sauna, very hot water should be avoided.
- If you are allergic to peanuts, you should consult your doctor before taking it.
- Do not expose yourself to sun or tanning booths.
Does It Cause Mimic Loss?
You won't lose your little ones because Endopeel doesn't paralyze muscles.
Can It Be Used For Life?
Endopeel does not paralyze muscles as it returns to its original state 8-10 months after application. Endopeel can be repeated when needed. There is no problem to use it.